Monday, June 22, 2009

MY sec0nd tiMe

wahaha:Dfinally i open d blog again~~
tis is my second time 2 write a blog^^
yesterday i hv open a yahoo blog,i m blur blur wif d tat..
after finish my first blog then i go 2 eat breakfast,when i m back,i 1 2 change d setting of my blog,bt,bt,bt,i 4get my email add,cant get into...alamak:( ozibala d thing let my so confuse~~
i m going 2 perak tis friday(26/06)..i will study at upsi(universiti pendidikan sultan idris)..many teacher come out from there o..so,in a future i will be a teacher..bt,bt,bt,they offer me earlychildhood edu..is nt a good offer bt it is a good oppotunity..bcoz heard tat many ppl 1 2 apply bt didnt get it..
i m mind,when a ppl hv luck,reli hv 2 cherish,bcoz other ppl nt even can get it:)
i will try my best 2 suffer at tat POOR PLACE..many malay,india n bumi,other race..
will i back after 1 month????????!!!!!!!!!!!!no 1 noe..may god bless me^^
GAMBATEH~~

No comments:

Post a Comment