Monday, July 6, 2009

The First LeSSon..

















tis is my room mate,annie...
annie,18,female,2/1/1991,155cm,45kg,sabah....



















From Left 2 Right:
Yi jia,Li Shien,Me(joyce),Wen Chuan

2day i wake up at 620am,bt my room mate,annie,wake up at 6am..
so early,i feel sleepy~~
after breakfast,7am,we meet at downstair,then we walk 2 d bus stop,n we use sch bus 2 go 2 sch..some of d senior tell me tat,usually they walk 2 d sch,20min..
i think i cant lo!!hahhaha:D
it is d first time,i saw d bus stop crowded wif ppl,n we hv 2 rush into d bus*.*
we hv missed 3 bus,until 725am,we gt into d bus~~III-.-
our lesson start at 8am,bt their was no teacher,so 4 of us take pic in d class^^
hahahhaa:D
4 of us is d only chinese in d course(earlychildhood edu)
bt oso hv 1 chinese boy from serakei,sarawak,my hometown,hehhehe:)
so happy...maybe we can go back 2gether...then i m nt alone=_+














tis is my KULIAH......
around 53ppl per class lo#.%
there r 227ppl in d course


















i hv lesson until 11am,then we go 2 d library@.@
tis is my library,wen chuan say like a shopping...
hv 3 level,a big library wif good facilities^^
i like it~~



















li shien & wen chuan
they do not noe me is capture at them..
wahahhaa:D


after go 2 d library,we wait at d bus stop..i 2 go back 2 my hostel..(KHAR)
d bus stop at d half way,4 of us go down 4 lunch..
2 of us eat mee goreng n another 2 eat nasi goreng^^
it is hot n spicy,i m going 2 crying after i finish(T.T)
hehhehe:)
afterthat we walk back 2 d hostel then SLEEP@.@
SLEEP IS MY HOBBY!!
MIEMIE ENJOY THE LIFE IN UPSI!!
GAMBATEH!!
LOVE MY FAMILY,MY BED,MY FRIEND!!
MISS~~~~I WANT YOU ONLY!!
MUACKSSssSSss........

No comments:

Post a Comment