Friday, August 28, 2009

2 m0nthSsssss........

28082009
friday
the day after rain^^sunny day
juz back from sch
11am
leave from home 2 months(T.T)

juz take d photo
look any changes after 2 month
hahaha:D
joyce miss mummy
joyce miss daddy
joyce miss gor gor
joyce miss my room
joyce miss my bed
joyce miss my aircon
joyce miss my tv
joyce miss ah gon
joyce miss ah ma
joyce miss kakak
joyce miss buddy
sing yee, ah vian, carolynne, josephine, lung ee, ling yu, audrey, periuk
stephanie, seisei, lea ching, kee hung, jan, jean, jiajia
joyce miss wesley methodist church
joyce miss st.Elizabeth
joyce miss SMK sacred heart
joyce miss form 6
joyce miss squash
joyce miss Sibu
joyce miss kampua
joyce miss kopiah
joyce miss XX corner
joyce miss my car
joyce miss jogging
joyce miss kapit
joyce miss wai gong
joyce miss yiyi
joyce miss uncle
miss miss miss miss miss MISS miss miss miss miss miss
joyce MISS everything
2 months oredi i survive at tanjung malim
didnt under my parents
everything done by myself
cant believe i can stay at here 4 2 months
tis 2 months like 1 year
NO enterainment
NO delicious food
NO my closed fren
NO love from my parents
NO ppl scold me
NO ppl take care of me
NO ppl play wif me
NO ppl sayang
NO ppl bring 2 eat supper
NO ppl jogging & playing squash wif me
NO tv & sofa
NO GB
NO slipper
NO beautiful clothes
NO tis & tat
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
dun noe hw i can suffer
bt reli i hv pass all d diffculties
tat's true
nothing is imposible
juz trust then u can solve all d problem
unbelievable
tis is my branch
breakfast n lunch:)
nasi lemak
hehe
i like d egg

i like tis enviroment
capture from my room
when i m down,juz look outside
i will feel GOOD
past few days, i saw rainbow
quite a long time i didnt saw a rainbow
rainbow=hope
i hope 2 finish my diploma of early childhood after 3 year
then i wan 2 oversea 4 my further study
tis is my target
a target is nt a dream
it will come true if u by heart
GAMBETEH JOYCE LAU LOK YIN
if you think you can,then sure you can!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment