Thursday, October 20, 2011

mood

tis few day is buz prepare my dance
tis few day is buz think of love
tis few day is buz listen to song n combine it
my life cant live without dance, love & sing!

god plz grant me wisdom n power
while i prepare my dance plz keep my mind clear
let me think of the title of thesis
send an angel for me, i need it lord


lord i like tis pic
the best thing in life
hugs, smiles, friends, kisses, family, sleep, love, laughter, good memories
they are FREE
all of tis is given by u
u create a family 4 me tat always support me
u give me friend tat care abt me
when i fall asleep, u taken my weakness & problem
u give me chance to wake up n be a laughter
my smiles my hugs my kisses hv brighten my friend world
u love me as i love others
all of tis is a good memories & i wil keep it forever
thank you lord
i wil continue shine in you
let all of them noe u r my jesus my savior my helper my supporter 

No comments:

Post a Comment