Sunday, October 16, 2011

"sound good" =(

tis few day i cant sleep deeply n normally
i cant sleep early eventot i lay on my bed on 11pm
my brain keep thinking nothing n i realize tat i fall asleep on 1am
i wil woke up at midnight n keep counting d sheep

my emotion been affect by my uni my church my fren n oso MUET
i m afraid i m scare i m worry i m distrubed
i m a emotional person i can cry when somethg touch my heart
a hug a word a kiss a card a heart a sentence an action
so tis few day plz dont kacau me
i wil easily feel down

for MUET i m nt expecting too high bcoz it nt been targeted
its juz a thing helping me 2 pass/continue my degree, RIGHT others?
so juz score for a band 3, its enough
bt can i? my english becum poor since i cum 2 TM for 2 years
i din ever speak english 2 my coursemates or lectures
is time 4 me 2 learn english speaking writing listening =.=



wat can i do is PRAY
PRAY 4 wisdom
PRAY 4 cooling me down
PRAY 4 my creative mind
PRAY 4 other candidate
PRAY 4 examiner
PRAY 4 my sound n pronunciation 
PRAY 4 everythg i do
THX GOD my only god
i noe u wil be wif me lead me guide me
I LOVE U instead I LOVE MYSELF
GOOD LUCK JOYCE LAU



No comments:

Post a Comment