Thursday, November 8, 2012

back to labuan 4 days liao,but i am still miss the day at sibu. anyway, this few day busy with all of the assignment,midterm test and so on. i am a bit tired, but still can stand for a while, before blogging. i have to say, i really cant do well in my exam T___T no ways for me to learn to cheer to concentrate to move, just because i am not really interested in the course. i study is really just because of the degree holder. if i quit, i know what i am going to face, but that the truth. i just wish that i can stand to live here for another 2 year. after graduated, what am i going to be to do? i think i am still like to be a teacher, or maybe a lecturer which is have more quality than 'now' 'my leacturer'. today my unpolite 'tutor' called me zebra. hahhahaXD actually i didnt keep it in heart, but because of her, most of my friend call me ZEBRA. &*!@#$%^!@$%! indeed, when you talk, please respect your identity and person you talk, don't simply 'speak' out.
i miss you aaaaaaa. i wanna see you. where are you?
time to sleep, tomorrow have class in the morning, have to wake up early =( besides that have to go out and interview-.- hope everything going well, pray to GOD. AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment