Friday, December 31, 2010

shopping=)

my favor is SHOPPING
altot cbu is nthg 2 shop
bt i still can spend all of d MONEY
wat d H**L & wat d F**K
i change my hair colour RM 2XX
i change my glasses RM2XX
i change my sunglasses RM 3XX
i change my shoes RM 1XX
within 1 day i spend RM9XX
dying~~dying~~
maybe d way 2 STOP me is to
CANCEL my credit card
give me debit card is enough
spend wat i hv
nw oredy 31/12
tat mean 2ml i m going bac
my flight wil be depart on 925 arrive at 11XXam
direct bac 2 hostel then clean my room
miss my roommate helen
hw r u??i think u hv many many many thing gonna tell me
bt i think u r busy wif d registation
anyway,hope u r happy always=) muackkssSss...
bac 2 myself~~
i m still single,bt ABC cant stand in my life
i m going 2 choose again n again
from here 2 anywhr
hehehee=D
i m happy 2 say tat i hv a great family!!
i love my parent!!
they r always support me n care 4 me!!
wat i wan they will give bt juz i will think abt it!!
bcoz i noe they r suffer 2 earn!!

i m tired~~hv 2 sleep nw~~2ml wake up early,hv a breakfast wif daddy~~muackkssSsss~~

No comments:

Post a Comment