Friday, April 29, 2011

blablabla..



hahaha=D
miemie lau now is in d airport
flying from kuala lumpur to sibu
flight depart on 1805 and arrive sibu on 2000
wat a amazing trip from perak(my uni) to terminal LCC
my dear andy told me to take d bus from pudu raya-LCCT
bt!! d point is when i reach pudu raya, d office told me tat here dun hv bus to LCCT
hv to take a train from plaza rakyat to KL sentral then take bus to airport
so i carry such a big bag n i feel tired when up n down d staircase
WHY is coming??
why dun hv lift?
why dun hv rocket?
why my shoes dun hv roll?
why why why why and last why?
i wish u hv a man help me~bt! he din appear~
h@izz..so i m going to complain on here!
wat a gud is tat can on9 here n i can post d complain=)
i think i hv 2 stop, my flight is coming,hope tat dun delay,if nt,!@#&@#$%&$#$%
miss my fren at hometown^^
dun noe wat can i do in tis short holiday?.?
many thing appear in my day dream bt tis is a real life DONT DAY DREAM!
joyce lau wake up~~full use of ur holiday~~
miss him~whr is him?hehehe=)
one day i will knock on u n u wil be my MR.RIGHT
ON BOARD ON BOARD~~

No comments:

Post a Comment