Friday, December 14, 2012


im happy that i can going back to my hometown.. but what a stupid silly thing i do is that i lazy to find a pad lock to lock my luggage, thus i lock using password which given.. when i open, it is 000, so that i can put my stuff in.. after finish packing, i lock it and my friend fetch me to airport.. when we queue, my friend try to unlock my password.. unfortunely, of course he cant.. so i try.. erm..erm..argh..argh..why??why?? i cant open =( so how?? wait my flight at miri, so i try many many many combination of number, at last i fail to do that.. my hand so pain just because to turn the wheel of the number.. i need lotion to continue.. i need a jacket because it is cold.. i need a man which help me to continuously guess the number.. i need a tissue because i caught flu.. end of the story, pity me along the way going back..

No comments:

Post a Comment